Tuesday, March 4, 2014

5 more Great Gifts for Gardeners

landscaping idea
This is Part 2 of my list to Santa - this selection is tending towards my love for gadgets. I hope youre checking my list Santa!
  1. Tree Trainer For Bent Trees
    • Ive often been irritated to have plants delivered to site, and finding that some of the trees that have been supplied are slightly bent. I didnt even know that a tool like this even existed, but I have to have one...
       
         
  2. Droplet Mower
    • How cool is this lawn mower! Not only does it look like something youd use in outer space, but its also electric. So no more dependence on fossil fuels... I think if we kit our garden service out with these, my staff will have to wear space suits to fit in with what theyre using to cut the grass.
       

  3. Nature Zap Electric Weed Killer
    • Im always looking for environmentally friendly ways of doing what I do, and I hate using chemicals to deal with the problems in my gardens, so if this works, it will be a great tool to add to the garden shed.

       
  4. Electronic Soil Analyzer
    • This is a tool which every gardener should have - It not only measures the fertility and pH of the soil, but it also shows the moisture content and gives a light reading too! Gone are the days of using those irritating, cumbersome pH kits.
       

  5. High-Tech Plant Glasses
    • These glasses seem too good to be true. Theyve apparently been developed by NASA, and will help you spot stressed plants just by looking at them. This really does seem like a scam, but if they work, Ill be first in line to buy a pair.
       
       

landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment